Monday, August 25, 2008


Few unconnected lines for my post.
I was happy to return to a bright and sunny Goa last evening.
The eggs of the tailor bird have hatched. I was told that there are four hatchlings. One of the parents is always around. Managed to get one in the frame. I have been barred from going anywhere near the nest.
Head line in TOI is “Beijing bows out with a BANG”
There is an item called Quote of the games. One female swimmer makes a comment about a rumour of an affair with Michael Phelps. “eww, that’s nasty. I have never, ever hooked up with Michael phelps… come on, I have really good taste” I do not know if there is any animosity between them and if so for what reason. But I feel it is a nasty statement and really shows her taste.

1 comment:

Akshay said...

the bird in the pic is a wrens warbler....