Friday, April 10, 2009

my computer

Our computer was suffering from bouts of fainting. A well meaning well wisher offered to cure it. After his treatment it does not faint anymore. Because it is yet to regain consciousness. He has admitted it into his hospital. He has been good enough to provide me with an alternate CPU and I am on line again. This CPU I believe, was employed in a religious organisation and is supposed to be ‘SATVIK’ in nature. I hope that I can get along with it till my ‘TAMASIK’ CPU is back.

3 comments:

A. Knight said...

Tathaastu! :))

Sushma U N said...

Heyyy!! You're a Sathvik yourself aren't you?! According to the Sanathan Samsthan Guruji!!?!
Why don't you just keep this Sathvik CPU??

Akshay said...

thats because me and my bro want a cpu with a higher sathvik level... if u know what i mean....