Sunday, February 7, 2010

Worst of all?

There are plenty of programmes on our channels that can make you sick. Our TV is on almost all the time and as I keep moving around the house, I get glimpses of everything. My wife exercises her fingers and I witness what Manmohan singh said about the price raise in the CMs meeting, “ammaji” re appearing after being “dead” for a few days, power soap - power powder, Abhishek bachchan and Sharukh khan hugging each other on “Bingo”, some south African player hitting a boundary and some star making his/her “I thank my director, viewers, papa, mama, friends, relatives, distributors and house maid for this award” speech, holding his/her, star/screen/hero Honda or some other film/TV award.

But amongst all these programmes I had granted my ‘worst programme’ award to ‘Rakhi ka swayamvar’. Today I came across one which will snatch the award from Rakhi.

“Rahul mahajan ka swayamvar.” Where are we going to end?

No comments: