Wednesday, June 20, 2018

My Yoga & The International Yoga Day


Today is the International Yoga Day. People all over the world will be bending backwards to include yoga in their schedule. All government offices and establishments are required to make their staff perform CYP (Common Yoga Protocol) and send pictures and reports. Arrangements are being made to collect a lakh of people in one place, make them perform Yogasanas and create records.



For me, Yoga is just another form of physical exercise and a long standing habit. I started practicing nearly fifty years ago and am practicing even now! I don't expect any benefit from my practice and have nothing to show for my fifty years of work. I have been doing it because I like doing it. Just like lighting the lamp in front of the idols of gods every morning and prostrating before them.  Good, if you do it and no loss if you don't!

That is my message on the IYD!!





No comments: