Sunday, September 20, 2009

I am still here

The monitor of my computer and the TV tube in my clinic, both conked almost at the same time two weeks back. I was thinking of junking both, but did not know how to manage with out them. I am addicted to the computer and my patients to the TV in the waitng room. One of my friends recommonded a man who came with in an hour after calling him and he replaced some transisitors or capacitors or whatever and both my gadgets are functioning again. god bless the fellow.

By then my son came over from the hostel for holidays and he has left his laptop at his hostel. My 'Katari' desk top is occupied twenty four hours. when he sleeps he leaves instructions that I should not disturb the computer as some down loading will be going on.I got to type a few words today after pushing him out on some unwanted errand. This is just to say that I am stil there. I can hear the bike. bye.

2 comments:

A. Knight said...

Let us hope the "katari" desktop survives the vacation of the prodigal son :)))

Godspeed!!

Sushma U N said...

Raghumama!!!!!! Whatte style of writing!!! Wonderful! Do write a book sometime VERY soon.. i can almost see you with the Nobel prize for Lit.