Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ann Arbour

It was 5th of june2010 that I accompanied Bhanu to drop her daughter at the Tapan school at Ann Arbour. My memory is not that sharp. The photographs tell me.



The green city, with the temperature at 21 degrees centigrade (no, I did not carry a thermometer. It was the same digital sign again) and the slanting morning son was very pleasant and I aimlessly roamed around for an hour and a half enjoying the surroundings.



The city has an undulating landscape and the picture post card houses were inviting to come in and live, though I doubt if the residents harboured similar feelings.





It was a pleasure to walk along the street with woods on both sides.I envied the dentist who had his clinic in such a lovely place but felt that it was not very wise being next to a funeral and cremation services professional. Gives wrong signals to an already frightened customer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sure the funeral guys have similar concerns, for being a dentist's neighbors. What would they do if the dead bodies run away at the sight of a densitst? since most preople believe going to a dentist is worse than death!
shashi