Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kannada post.

Many of my posts in this blog are based on my experiences as a dentist. My cousin Brinda suggested, insisted, forced, got fed up and gave up her efforts to make me translate them to Kannada. I kept her suggestion in mind and have acted now. Hope she does not regret her suggestion.

If you understand the language and have patience to go through the piece, please let me know whether I can translate others, whether I should stick to English or stick to dentistry just as a profession to earn my bread.

Tried to post it on my kannada blog but transliteration is not co operating. Hence this. Please bear.







1 comment:

Ravi said...

ರಘು, ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ಬ್ಲಾಗ್ ಮಾಡೋದು ಸುಲಭ. Once you have the new post open, start Baraha direct - you should find that in your PC at start - programs - baraha. Click on the baraha direct icon in the right hand corner of your PC, near other notification icons like time and sound. Go to language and choose kannada - unicode. start typing in kannada, simply press F11 when you want to change from kannada to english or back to kannada. The transliteration facility that the blogger provides is restrictive and limited. ಗುಡ್ ಲಕ್!