Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Monsoon Greenery

Monsoon was delayed this year and I was worried. That is one season
I enjoy the most. As I have mentioned earlier, it cleans the roads, eliminates
dust, washes away the trash and the abundant overgrowth of wild greenery
makes the surroundings green and beautiful. And most important, I am
assured of my water supply for another year. 

Two to three weeks into the season, everything around me is green. I get
excited and carried away. I take pictures of the roadside bushes, creepers
and wild plants and post them everywhere !  

Here I am, getting excited about the wild creepers grown around me which
have formed a festoon of green over the  fences, electric poles, tree trunks,
metal grills, cement balustrades and everything. Nothing great, just very
ordinary things which you may see all around you, all the time
but not notice !! 












I am just sharing my excitement.

No comments: