Sunday, July 28, 2019

Anmod In The rain !!

I have written enough about our walks here and I had decided that I would not
touch upon the matter anymore. And I have already dealt with Anmod ghat once.
But the beauty of the Ghat during monsoon, which we experienced this morning
was something beyond words. It was enchanting, exhilarating and extraordinary!


I have had an occasion to pass through the ghats during rains before, during my 
travel to Hubli and beyond. I had noticed the many waterfalls and streams gurgling
down. But I never had a chance to get close. I always wanted to experience them
close up and got my chance today. I got carried away by the experience and had to
share them. There are many pictures and one or two videos. 


Continuous rain limited the use of camera in my phone. If you are bored of my
pictures, thank god for the rain !!  

Washed road, green sides, foggy atmosphere, bird's music. Wonderful walk. 

Getting wild in the falls !

Wonderfully meandering streams



Great Landscape 


The Dudhsagar Ajoba Temple. Place of the protector of the place. 

A natural resident of the place, being tolerant towards intruders!





A wall of green by the roadside

One of my friends spotted the scorpion on the road. Black scorpion on a black
surfaced road in the dark. It was quarter to six when we started walking.
Keen eyes !! 

No comments: